In the search box above, select a port, a boating package, the starting time date, and click GO. Then we list the available vacation boats.
2-night weekend (Friday 4pm to Sunday 5pm)*
- 3-night weekend (Thursday 4pm / Friday 4pm to Sunday 5pm / Monday 5 pm)*
- 4-night holiday (Monday from 2pm to Friday 9am)
- 1-week cruise (departure at 4pm on Friday or Saturday, arrival betweenat 9am)
*Cannot be booked during high season.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Rent a boat
- Ship equipment: equipments needed for navigation
- Kitchen equipment: corresponding to the number of passengers
- Bedding: sheets, blankets, pillows, duvets, pillowcases
- Boat Insurance
- Nautical knowledge coourse and nautical chart
- Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the base's opening hours
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Consumption Cost: The cost of the different types of energy (oil, diesel, gas) consumed in shipping. The fuel tank is full at departure so the boat can be used for a long time. All ships have engine hour counters, which are recorded at departure and on arrival. Hours are billed according to the rate schedule posted on the base. On average they are calculated at € 30-60 per day (depending on the price of diesel).
LOAN BY BOAT TYPE:
- Nicols Quattro: 1,500 Euro
- Nicols Sixto: 1,500 Euro
- Nicols Octo: 2,000 Euro
- The deposit will be returned if, at the end of the voyage, the ship and its equipment and furnishings are handed over in a proper condition, clean, at the agreed time and place.